Forum

Unable to launch L2...

Unable to launch L2Reborn.exe  

goofer57
(@goofer57)
27/05/2021 10:25 pm  

Cant open L2Reborn.exe. Without any errors or massages... Pls help!

gast1994
(@gast1994)
04/07/2021 2:09 pm  

any solutions ? i have the same problem.

ReplyQuote
Wolfypre
(@admin)
GM / Super Admin Admin
06/07/2021 3:11 pm  

add l2 folder to exception list of your antivirus ensure you have .net framework 3.5+ installed, and c++ distributable package

ReplyQuote
gast1994
(@gast1994)
06/07/2021 4:54 pm  

@admin

Cant open L2Reborn.exe. Without any errors or massages..I have the same problem with the other guy.No errors just run L2Reborn.exe and nothing happens.

i send messages to all of gms on discord and still waiting 2 days+.I rly want to play to your server with my friends, help me...

P.S i have the framework and i think i have the c++ , anyway you can help me with TeamViewer or something.. thx!

ReplyQuote
Wolfypre
(@admin)
GM / Super Admin Admin
13/07/2021 10:43 am  

are you using windows or mac/linux?

ReplyQuote
ukechandesu
(@ukechandesu)
13/07/2021 5:14 pm  

Same problem, i just run L2Reborn.exe and nothing happens

In windows error log i see .net runtime error 1026

I tried to disable anti-virus, install c++ redistributable, repair .net framework (cannot delete and reinstall it on windows 10), nothing helps.

My friend gave me l2reborn.bin.exe so i place this file in l2\system folder and can run the game and connect to the servers, but i am not sure it is correct way to launch l2. I mean maybe some anti-cheat will not loaded and i will be baned.

ReplyQuote
ukechandesu
(@ukechandesu)
13/07/2021 6:36 pm  

So, after reinstalling of all versions c++ redistributable i decide to read this exceprions in windows error log. And i fugured out it started with System.Windows.Media.Imaging.ColorConvertedBitmap.FinalizeCreation()

After some more googling i found this https://localjoost.github.io/Crash-in-image-creation-at-System.Windows.Media.Imaging.ColorConvertedBitmap.FinalizeCreation/ and it helped. I just change default device profile in windows color management (advanced tab) to "sRGB IEC61966-2.1". And now i can run a launcher!

ReplyQuote
Wolfypre
(@admin)
GM / Super Admin Admin
14/07/2021 1:56 pm  
Posted by: @ukechandesu

Same problem, i just run L2Reborn.exe and nothing happens

In windows error log i see .net runtime error 1026

I tried to disable anti-virus, install c++ redistributable, repair .net framework (cannot delete and reinstall it on windows 10), nothing helps.

My friend gave me l2reborn.bin.exe so i place this file in l2\system folder and can run the game and connect to the servers, but i am not sure it is correct way to launch l2. I mean maybe some anti-cheat will not loaded and i will be baned.

this is fine by the way, but anyway glad you got it to work eventually!

ReplyQuote