Forum

Castle Attackers an...

[Solved] Castle Attackers and UnTagged to second closed city  

Borg
 Borg
(@borg)
Bandit Feedback
28/08/2020 12:51 pm  

When you click 'to town' during siege, it teleports you to closest town instead to the second closest town.

https://web.archive.org/web/20070611140027/http://www.lineage2.com/Knowledge/castle_3.html

Wolfypre
(@admin)
GM / Super Admin Admin
31/08/2020 12:12 pm  

mmmm, that the moment if Strife seal is not broken (I think it was broken in last siege, but not on the one before, but not sure), they teleport to closest town, only if that seal is broken they teleport to second closest town.

I don't know whether this is something that changed between c4 and Interlude, or whether it's a bug. 

Haven't been able to find info about it, will try to test it on l2off, but a quick test without 7s enabled teleported players to closest town, so it may be working as expected. 

ReplyQuote
Borg
 Borg
(@borg)
Bandit Feedback
01/09/2020 9:36 am  

Every info I can find about it is that regular siege rules send them to second closest and on the strife relies the cost/availability of mercs and upgrades, siege weapons and taxes.

However, it's quite difficult to find reliable source as most of stuff available goes for c4/c5 or gracia chronicles....

ReplyQuote
Borg
 Borg
(@borg)
Bandit Feedback
05/09/2020 8:17 pm  

As you get teleported to Goddard (When Rune is casted) and it is the second closest instead the same town, when you click 'to town' should it not be the same?

ReplyQuote
Wolfypre
(@admin)
GM / Super Admin Admin
07/09/2020 12:05 am  
Posted by: @borg

Every info I can find about it is that regular siege rules send them to second closest and on the strife relies the cost/availability of mercs and upgrades, siege weapons and taxes.

However, it's quite difficult to find reliable source as most of stuff available goes for c4/c5 or gracia chronicles....

I found it!

https://l2vika.ru/gameplay/official-patch-notes-c5-interlude.html

Returning to Town in a Siege

When owned by Dawn: Same as before (no changes are incurred); player restarts in the second nearest village.
When owned by Dusk: A clan that has participated in a siege restarts from the first town at the time of escape and death.
When Strife is not owned: A clan who has participated in a siege restarts in the first town at the time of escape or death.

Therefore this behaviour is correct.

ReplyQuote
Wolfypre
(@admin)
GM / Super Admin Admin
07/09/2020 12:07 am  
Posted by: @borg

As you get teleported to Goddard (When Rune is casted) and it is the second closest instead the same town, when you click 'to town' should it not be the same?

This is a very good question that we also wondered, but I think it's correct as well. Patch notes doesn't mention anything but that scenario however about returning to village they mention " Same as before (no changes are incurred); player restarts in the second nearest village.".

From this, I understand "no changes from previous behaviour", and since it doesn't mention anything about what happens when artifact is casted, it's reasonable to assume that it would be also "sames as before", and I think this has always been the case to be teleported to second nearest village.

Anyway, we will have to test in on an l2off server as I'm not sure about it.

Best regards

ReplyQuote
Borg
 Borg
(@borg)
Bandit Feedback
07/09/2020 12:10 pm  

Closed then. Move to Wontfix/No-Bug Section

ReplyQuote